Does Esurance offer a student discount on car insurance?
Esurance offers a Good Student Discount on auto insurance to students enrolled full-time in high school, college, or university. The amount of the discount is typically 10%, and the student must meet certain age and academic requirements.
How much is the Esurance educational discount?
The Esurance Good Student Discount saves qualifying students 10% on collision, liability and medical payments coverage. Other types of student discounts for car insurance coverage vary by state.
If you attend a Pac-12 school, Esurance offers you a 10% discount on car insurance. See details about the Pac-12 discount below.
Esurance Auto Policies
Other types of discounts, not limited to students, include: The Fast Five Discount, Multi-Policy Discount.
How to qualify for Esurance student pricing?
Here are the requirements for the Esurance Good Student discount:
- You must be a full-time high school, college, or university student.
- You must be under 25 years old.
- You must maintain at least a 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) or a “B” average, if your scale is different.
- Finally, you typically remain eligible for the discount as long as you remain enrolled as a student and up to one year afterward.
Esurance also offers their famous 10% Pac-12 Discount, good for both students and alumni of any Pac-12 school. No GPA or age requirements apply. Pac-12 schools include:
- University of Southern California (USC)
- University of Washington
- University of Arizona
- Arizona State University
- University of California at Berkeley
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Oregon
- Oregon State University
- Stanford University
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of Utah
- Washington State University
See? There’s 12 of them! Now go be a good student and save that money on car insurance.