What is iHerb’s return policy?
You are welcome to return any product within 60 days of being purchased.
• Newest 20% iHerb Deals for 2022
How To Return an iHerb Product
Please follow these steps to start the online return process (RMA):
- Sign in to your iHerb account
- Click here to go to your Order History page, scroll down, and look for the Order Details button (or order number)
- Click the “Refunds/Returns” button from the right side
- You will fill out a Return Form to receive the Return Label Email
Note: To help expedite the process and get you a resolution faster please upload pictures of the item(s) that you received. Please note that you can only see the Refunds/Returns button after the estimated delivery time has passed. Only orders with “Delivered” Status and within 60 days of being purchased can be processed for return/refund.
When Will I Recieve My Refund from iHerb?
Once your order is received by the iHerb Returns department you will receive an email to let you know that a refund has been processed for the returned items. This email will include the amount of the refund for your records.
- After the carrier has received your item, it can take up to 2 weeks (up to 30 days or more for international) for us to receive and process your return.
- If you’re receiving a refund after they have received your item, it may take an additional 3-5 business days to fully process your return and issue your refund.
You can check the status of your order that was returned/refunded in your Order history.
What Country Does iHerb Ship From?
iHerb is based in the US only, and they ship to over 150 different countries. They ship products from one of our two warehouses located in California or Kentucky. All packages will ship from one of these warehouses depending on where it is shipping to.